|“||Got it Zordon, we're on our way! Come on guys, we've still got work to do!||„|
|~ Tommy Oliver|
|Debut:||Green with Evil, Part 1|
October 5, 1993
|Appearances:||White Ranger vs. Leonardo|
Battle Royale InfoEdit
- Debut: Green With Evil, Part 1
(October 5, 1993)
- Real Name: Tommy Oliver
- Age: 18
- Height: 5'11" / 1.8 m
- Weight: 214 lbs. / 97 kg
- Occupation: Green Power Ranger (formerly), White Power Ranger, Zeo Red Ranger, Black Dino Ranger
- An enchanted talking saber sword.
- Acts as a remote control for the Tigerzord.
- Standard Power Ranger Armor
- White Shark Cycle
- A motorcycle created from the fossil of a prehistoric shark... because why not.
- Tommy's Zord.
- A giant mechanical tiger standing around 160' tall
- Warrior Form
- Stands 177' tall and weighs 150 lbs.
- Mega Tigerzord
- Combines with the other Zords to achieve this form.
- Most powerful version of the Tigerzord.
- Superhuman strength, agility, and durability
- Skilled in Karate, Kenpo, and Taekwondo
- White Ranger Thunder Power
- Used to summon the Tigerzord
- Connection to the Morphing Grid
- Allows him to transform into the White Ranger
- Likely scales to the other Rangers, as they all draw their powers from the Morphing Grid as well.
- Can hold his own against human sized monsters, even multiple at once
- Punched Goldar hard enough to knock him down
- Didn't have access to the Morphing Grid at the time.
- Tigerzord can destroy building sized creatures
- Tigerzord managed to survive it's Pheonix Strike being reflected back at it
- Can revert back to normal after suffering too much damage.
- Tigerzord, while powerful, can also be an easy target due to it's size.
- Tigerzord can be overloaded and pushed past it's limits just like any other machine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.