|Debut:||Batman & Dracula: Red Rain|
|Appearances:||Vampire Batman VS Zombie Spider-Man|
Battle Royale Info Edit
- Debut: Batman & Dracula: Red Rain (1990)
- Secret Identity: Bruce Wayne
- Height: 6'2'' (1.87 m)
- Weight: 210 lbx (95 kg)
- Occupation: Vampire, Vigilante
- The Batman of Earth-43 (Post-Crisis)
- Infused with the powers of a vampire
- Slayed the legendary vampire, Dracula
- Long lost his humanity, though still retained his sense of self
- Known alternatively as Bat-Man or Nightmare Batman
- Appears in the game Infinite Crisis
- Standard armor made of kevlar
- Contains a built-in taser
- Cape used for gliding & blocking bullets
- Utility Belt
- Holds a majority of his arsenal
- Possesses a first-aid kit
- Seemingly contains the same tools & arsenal as regular Batman
- Pocket-sized boomerangs
- Modified to be lethal
- Come in many variations, including explosive, electric, thermal & more
- Silver Batarangs
- Extremely effective against vampires
- Vampire Daggers
- Hollow wooden daggers fitted with silver on the inside, making them suitable for throwing
- Grapple Gun
- Gas & Smoke Pellets
- Vampiric Claws & Fangs
- Possesses superhuman strength, speed & durability
- Gained enhanced senses
- Is immortal, and can regenerate through consumption of blood
- Capable of flight via wings he can sprout from his back
- Psychokinesis & Hypnotism
- Transformation & Metamorphosis
- Can change his form into a mist-like substance, allowing him to enter through even the tiniest openings
- Can grow vampiric claws and fangs
- Master of 127 different martial arts
- Knowledgeable in pressure points
- Poison Immunity
- Genius-level intellect & tactician skills
- Capable of inventing advanced tech
- Fluent in over 20 different languages
- Master of Stealth and Espionage
- Can strike fear into common criminals
- Strong enough to smash through wood, lift a car and rip a storm gat out of cement effortlessly.
- Avoided getting hit by crossbow & oak bolts.
- Survived being impaled by an oak bolt, simply ripping it out.
- Effortlessly tanked handgun bullets and a coffin getting smashed over his head, claiming that he felt no pain from them.
- Defeated Dracula, tanking hits and dodging punches from the much stronger vampire.
- Snapped the Joker's neck with a simple slap.
- Hunted and defeated his rogues gallery, draining each of them of their blood and decapitated them, including Scarecrow.
- Saved Commissioner Gordon from Two-Face & Killer Croc.
- (-R.I.P. Alfred)
- Mentally affected Martian Manhunter in The Brave & the Bold ("Shadow of the Bat!")
- Is weak to almost everything a vampire from legend is. These include...
- Stake Through the Heart: While this will not kill Batman, this will immobilize him and place him into a coma-like state
- Holy Water: Burns vampires like acid
- Crosses: Will burn Batman should he get too close to them
- Garlic (Sometimes)
- Thirst for Blood: Can sometimes overpower him and turn him into a savage
- Has shown to be able to restrain this urge to an extent, but it can still get to him
- Vurnerable to decapitation, which will put him out for good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.