|Series:||The King of Fighters|
|Debut:||The King of Fighters 2000|
July 26, 2000
|Appearances:||Sub-Zero VS Kula Diamond|
Battle Royale Info Edit
- Debut: King of Fighters 2000 (2000)
- Occupation: NESTS assassin (formerly); Professional Martial Artist
- Age: 18
- Height: 5'6'' (169 cm)
- Weight: 106 lbs (48 kg)
- Created to assassinate runaway NESTS agents.
- Possesses the same design as K'
- The "little sitser" of Maxima and K'
- Really enjoys sherbet ice cream
- Still acts like twelve year-old
- "Probably why losers love her" -Manny
- Anti-K' Moveset
- One Inch Punch
- Crow Bite
- Slider Shoot
- Diamond Breath
- Counter Shell
- Ray Spin
- Diamond Edge
- Frozen Arena
- Freeze Execution
- NEO Freeze Execution
- Glacier Ridge
- Ice Manipulation
- Able to create, manipulate and modify the properties of all manners of ice and snow... obviously.
- Anti-K' Martial Arts
- Kula was designed to perfectly counter K' and his fiery fighting style, so her moves are similar to K's. Meant to counter mire violent and aggressive assault.
- Propulsion-based utilizing her ice abilities.
- Froze a warehouse, a dock, and part of the sea upon awakening her powers.
- Survived atmospheric re-entry.
- Destroyed nineteen Zero Cannons, each with city-busting capabilities.
- Should be on the same level as other King of Fighters characters like K', Maxima, Iori and Takuma.
- Survived being nuked by Candy Diamond.
- Kept up with the same Zero Cannons in the outer atmosphere.
- Superior to Elisabeth Blanctorche, who can move in tandem with beams of light.
- Skilled enough to defeat other NESTS agents.
- Childish and naïve, rarely taking any situation seriously.
- Despite being a perfect fighter she still has an inexperienced mindset.
- Not the brightest tool in the shed. Difficulty forming strategy ahead of time.
- She'll do anything for sherbet ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.